- Celebrated my good friends wedding.
- Rode my bike a lot.
- Ran Badger Cover 10k (no recap).
- Ran Emerald Bay Across the Bay 12k (no recap).
- Celebrated at my sister's bridal shower!
- Ran SacTown Credit Union 10 miler (again, no recap).
- Many more miles on the bike training for ALC.
- Back to Las Vegas for my sister's bachelorette party.
- Beat 2 hours at the Pleasanton Half Marathon!
- Wine Country Century with Samantha.
- Diva Half Marathon with these girls.
- Maid of Honor in my sister's wedding.
- Celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary in Half Moon Bay.
- First (and probably only) placing at a race.
- Shaving 28 minutes off my previous Olympic triathlon time at the Silicon Valley Olympic Triathlon.
- Hiking in Yosemite.
- Completing my second Half Ironman at Rev3 Portland.
- Spending a weekend in Pismo Beach.
- FINALLY getting to run the San Francisco Half Marathon.
- Focusing my attention on trails (and getting banged up in the process).
- Riding the Tour of Napa Metric Century.
- Vacationing on Kauai and running the Kauai Half Marathon.
- Moving to a new house.
- Riding my favorite event ever - Levi's Gran Fondo.
Riding in Foxy's Fall Century
No real training, just running for fun and maintaining a base and enjoying the holidays!
I feel so lucky to have had such a wonderful year and wonderful friends and family to be apart of it. I am really excited for all the fun that 2013 will bring. Happy New Year!