So I think I have FINALLY decided on a race schedule for 2010!
4/11/10: Race for the Roses ½ Marathon
4/25/10: Breakaway Ride in Santa Rosa - 65 miler
6/6/10: Olympic Tri for Real OR Muddy Buddy in San Jose (leaning towards Muddy Buddy with Kevin)
7/25/10: San Francisco 1/2 Marathon
7/31/10: Barb's Race - Half Iron Man!!
9/26/10: Lake Tahoe 1/2 Marathon
10/9/10: Levi Leipheimer's GrandFondo - 65 miler
10/16/10: Foxy Fall Century - 100 miler!!
10/17/10: Nike Women's 1/2 Marathon (if I get in)
11/25/10: Run to Feed the Hungry 10K
12/5/10: Possibly the California International Marathon
January 2011: Goofy's Race and Half Challenge (yes, 2011!)
My big accomplishment from 2009 - I set all new PR records! My favorite being my under 1:00 hour 10k and shaving 57 minutes off my marathon time.
As far as quantifiable goals for 2010 - I have 10:
1. Pass the CA Bar Exam
2. Break 28:00 for a 5k
3. Set a new 10K record
4. Break 2:00 on my half marathon
5: Break 4:30 on my marathon
6. Run 1000 miles for the year (I was about 100 short this year)
7. Bike 2000 miles for the year
8. Swim 250 miles for the year
9. Read 24 new books (now that I am done with law school this should be easy)
10. Eat completely vegan 12 days of the year
11. Set up a monthly donation to a charity - ALREADY DONE! I wish I could give more but this is something I have been meaning to do for a long time. We will be donating monthly to the Humane Society of the United States.
I am very excited for what 2010 will bring!